How it works is a subscription websites where content creators such as: YouTubers, fitness trainers, models, content creators, public figures, etc. can make money by starting their subscription business, in order to monetize their profession. Admirers can pay for content (photos and videos, live streams) via a monthly membership.

Who uses Admirerr?

You can create an Admirerr account for a wide variety of content including:

  • Fitness Coaching
  • Cosplaying
  • Fashion 
  • Travel Blogging
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Beauty
  • Gaming
  • Recipes & Cooking Tips
  • Funny Videos
  • Influencer Vlogs
  • Modelling

Is it free to join?

Yes. Users can create an account on for free, just like on any other known social media platform. Admirerr is available to users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are not at least 18 years of age, you must not access or use Admirerr.

How to make money with Admirerr?

Admirerr is an online content subscription service where you can receive payment for the content you post by charging your followers, or 'admirers,' who subscribe to your content, for a monthly subscription fee. You can also earn income by introducing new users to the platform. ‘Content creators’ can upload photos and videos, receive tips, send pay to view messages and send mass direct messages to followers. Admirers can also join or view content like paid posts or paid private messages without subscribing to a content creator. Nudity is allowed on Admirerr.

What's the percentage for creators?

Content Creators receive 90% of the revenue generated on all sales (payment processing fees not included), including subscriptions, paid messages and tips. The remaining 10% goes for high-risk payment processing, customer support and other services.

How to post on Admirerr?

Creators can post anything they like as long as they follow Admirerr's Terms and Conditions. Nudity is allowed on Admirerr. You have three option to choose when you share content on your Admirerr feed:

  • Subscribers Only - If you choose this option, only paid subscribers will be able to view your posts.
  • Everyone - Content shared using this option will be visible for public, for free. The user must create an account to see your public posts.
  • Custom price - This option gives you the ability to sell content with a specific price. Content is locked for both free members and for subscribers.


How do I receive my earnings?

Admirerr offers these options for creators to receive their earnings: Bank transfer. To receive your earnings you must add your correct Bank account information. Your bank account information should match with the information you provided during the application process. We support ACH and SEPA transfers. Creators receive their earnings in 5-7 days after making the withdrawal request.

Will Admirerr show up on my taxes?

NO! While you do need to describe your incomes on the relevant tax forms, you don’t need to specify that your income comes from Admirerr. You can identify yourself as a “content creator” when filing for self-employment taxes (if applicable).